Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is more deadly smoking weed or smoking cigarettes?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 What has more toxins weed or cigarettes?
A large-scale national study suggests low to moderate use of marijuana is less harmful to users' lungs than exposure to tobacco, even though the two substances contain many of the same components.
- Is smoking weed bad as smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking weed bad like smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking weed harder than smoking cigarettes?
🚬 What is more cancerous cigarettes or weed?
Oct. 17, 2005 -- Although tobacco smoke and marijuana smoke are chemically very similar, a new report argues that their cancer-causing effects may be very different. Both tobacco and cannabis smoke contain the same cancer-causing compounds (carcinogens).
- Is smoking weed healthier than smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking weed worse than smoking cigarettes?
- What kills you faster smoking weed or smoking cigarettes?
🚬 What is more harmful cigarettes or weed?
cigarettes...as far as i know theres no rat poison grown in marijuana. yes marijuana gets you stoned...cigarettes give you a buzz until you build a tolerance to them and that's where the addiction comes in. Marijuana is grown. dried. trimmed. cured. and smoked. Theres no chemical process that puts additives into it like cigarettes. Cigarettes are disgusting.
- What is worse smoking cigarettes or weed?
- Cigarettes vs cigars when smoking weed?
- Is smoking weed equivalent to cigarettes?
1 other answer
Without question, smoking cigarettes. However, that has nothing to do with whether or not it is a good idea to smoke cannabis. You don't HAVE to smoke either. It's not an either/or issue. It's like saying, "Well, you drink!" What I do has nothing to do with whether it is good for you to do something else. A bogus argument is a bogus argument.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What is more deadly smoking weed or smoking cigarettes?» so you can surely find the answer!Is smoking weed worse than cigarettes?
Experts have said vaping pot is probably less harmful to the lungs than smoking it, though there's little research on the health effects over time, and they worry about its potency when vaped.Is weed better than smoking cigarettes?
A large-scale national study suggests low to moderate use of marijuana is less harmful to users' lungs than exposure to tobacco, even though the two substances contain many of the same components.Are cigarettes deadly?
Yes - cigarettes can be fatal.
Because people inhale more deeply when smoking cannabis, it also leads to four times the amount of tar deposits in the lungs compared to cigarettes. However, people use tobacco and cannabis in different ways, which may affect cannabis smoke's impact on lung cancer risk.Does drinking hurt you more than smoking weed?
ya. drinking is bad. smoke weed. Answer Drinking alcohol damages more parts of you body then marijuana but weed has the same addictive level of alcohol. Best is to never use it.
- However, you should know that these findings are true only until a certain level of cannabis use is not exceeded. One of the main differences between cigarettes and joints is the frequency of use. Tobacco smokers may have more than 20 cigarettes a day, while weed is smoked occasionally, for fun or for medical purposes.
Withdrawal symptoms may include anger, anxiety, mood swings, aggression, irritability, restlessness, shakiness, sleep problems, decreased appetite, nausea, stomach pain, and more.Which is more effective smoking weed or eating it?
smoking it...eating it would be like killing your self...i somoke weed too soo i feel its more effects when i smoke it..!!
Well, first, the smoke in them causes lung cancer. Which is deadly. Also, (even though it's not a regular case) one of the people I know wasted all her money on cigarettes, starved, and died. But mostly, it causes lung cancer.
The lungs do adapt to taking in smoke, but this is only a suppression of the cough-reflex, not a "toughening up". Both will damage your lungs by filling them with ash, tar and other highly toxic chemicals.
A large-scale national study suggests low to moderate use of marijuana is less harmful to users' lungs than exposure to tobacco, even though the two substances contain many of the same components.Does smoking cigarettes cause more acne?
A study by Schäfer et al. on a general population showed a higher prevalence of acne among smokers compared to non-smokers and a linear correlation between the severity of acne and the number of cigarettes smoked. These results seem to be confirmed by a more recent study by Chuh et al.Why am i smoking more cigarettes?
Why do cigarettes make people smell so bad?
- Yes, there is - in fact, there are several reasons why people who smoke are far more likely to suffer from a particular type oral odor called, what else, smoker's breath. The most immediate way that cigarettes cause bad breath is by leaving smoke particles in the throat and lungs.
- That said, cigarettes still appear to be significantly worse for you than weed. Tobacco smokers and those who smoked both tobacco and marijuana in the study were found to have higher levels of naphthalene, acrylamide and acrylonitrile in their blood and urine than those who only smoked marijuana.
Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States. Cigarette smoking causes more than 480,000 deaths each year in the United States. This is nearly one in five deaths.Why are cigarettes so deadly?
- The lack of oxygen in the body can also eventually lead to heart problems. Cigarette smoke is also dangerous to anyone around a smoker because the tar, carbon monoxide and other substances which are present in the cigarettes enter his or her lungs in concentrated amounts.
tobacco, although weed can cause mental disease such as multiple personality disorder. I could sooner see weed causing paranoid schizophrenia than multiple personality disorder but that's just me.
The tar in cannabis smoke causes chromosome damage which can lead to birth defects. As a result a person who smokes cannabis can not only cause damage to himself but also to his children. A tobacco smoker will only give himself lung cancer. If you are going to use cannabis use the machine that heats it up so you can breathe it and you take it in through your lungs without the smoke.
In addition, six of the participants reported that quitting both marijuana and tobacco at the same time was more difficult than quitting either drug alone, whereas the remaining six found that it was easier to quit marijuana or cigarettes individually than it was to abstain from the two substances simultaneously.