Asked By: Odie Fadel
Date created: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:00 PM
Date updated: Tue, Jun 14, 2022 8:34 AM
Video answer: Chemicals in every puff of cigarette smoke – combustion stage
Top best answers to the question «What harmful chemicals are in tobacco smoke»
Of the more than 7,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke, at least 250 are known to be harmful, including hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, and ammonia (1, 2, 5). ...
- Aromatic amines.
- Beryllium (a toxic metal)
- 1,3–Butadiene (a hazardous gas)
- Cadmium (a toxic metal)
- Chromium (a metallic element)
What are the most dangerous chemicals in cigarettes?
- Acetone. Exposure to this chemical can cause varying side effects,such as increased pulse rate,nausea,headache,and lightheadedness.
- Arsenic. Long-term exposure to arsenic can lead to cardiovascular and respiratory problems,as well as cancer.
- Cadmium. Cigarettes contain cadmium – a type of heavy metal! ...
Video answer: Chemicals in every cigarette – manufacture stage