What chemical is found in tobacco?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What chemical is found in tobacco?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What chemical is found in tobacco?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 What chemical in tobacco smoke is addictive?
Nicotine: The Addictive Chemical in TobaccoNicotine is a highly addictive chemical found in the tobacco plant itself and is therefore present in all tobacco products. While nicotine is what addicts and keeps people using tobacco products, it is not what makes tobacco use so deadly.
- What chemical is found in tobacco products that acts as a stimulant or depressant in the body?
- Where is tobacco found?
- Black chemical found in ciggarette smoke that causes cancer?
🚬 What is the addictive chemical in tobacco?
Tobacco comes from the plant called Nicotinia Tabacum that has another drug in it called nicotine. (Nicotine is the drug you get addicted to when you use tobacco. )
- What is found in tobacco smoke?
- Which chemical in tobacco makes it addictive?
- What are 5 substances found in tobacco?
🚬 What is found in tobacco?
Tobacco contains nicotine, the ingredient that can lead to addiction. People can smoke, chew, or sniff tobacco.
- What ingredients are found in dipping tobacco?
- Where tobacco can be found?
- What is the addictive chemical in smokeless tobacco and cigarette?
1 other answer
Tobacco contain nicotine, aldehydes, aromatic hydrocarbons, nitrosamines, etc.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What chemical is found in tobacco?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is the chemical in the tobacco that causes cancer?
The most common is the tar.
Which is the most addictive chemical in tobacco?
- Nicotine: The Addictive Chemical in Tobacco Products. Nicotine is a highly addictive chemical compound present in the tobacco plant. Tobacco products, including cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, hookah tobacco, and most e-cigarettes, contain nicotine.-.
What are the 3 substances found in tobacco?
Nicotine, tar, toluene,
What is the stimulant drug found in tobacco?
Nicotine r u sure?
What kind of drug is found in tobacco?
Nicotine is the only drug that I know of.
What poison is found in insecticides and tobacco?
Nicotine is found in tobacco, as well as in certain herbicide and insecticides.
An addictive stimulant found in tobacco?
Where is tobacco found in va?
- Long before the modern homesteaders discovered Bent Mountain, VA (Roanoke County), Morgan Bartlett’s granddaddy, T.J. (Thomas Jefferson) Bartlett, farmed tobacco back on what locals call “the second loop”.
Where is tobacco mosaic virus found?
The virus particles are found in all parts of the plant except the few cells at the tips of the growing points. Infected stock plants should be discarded immediately. TMV can also survive outside the plant in sap that has dried on tools and other surfaces.
Where was the indian tobacco found?
It was found by Eastern Woodlands Indians. They found the tobacco in there forest home under an oak tree so they worshiped it.
Who first found out about tobacco?
Native Indians- they have smoked natural /as the mother nature made it/ pure tobacco. But today's tobacco industry is allowed to add hundreds of "extra" ingredients chemicals to hook up,slave the smokers as much as they can be. The only tobacco close to to the once Native Indians use to smoke is Organic Additive free tobacco or cigarettes made by American Spirit company. I wont say- organic,no additive tobacco is safer for you,but you have to use your own judgment about that. In general smoking is bad for you, and it is shortening your life if you smoke. American Spirit organic cigarettes and tobacco is available in our store www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk I forgot to sign in while responding to the above.
Is the chemical in tobacco smoke carcinogenic to humans?
- The chemical is possibly carcinogenic to humans. The chemical is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans. The chemical is probably not carcinogenic to humans. Tobacco smoke has been classified by IARC as a Group 1 carcinogen (4).
Which chemical in tobacco smoke is an addictive drug?
- Nicotine is the main addictive chemical in tobacco. It causes a rush of adrenaline when absorbed in the bloodstream or inhaled via cigarette smoke. Nicotine also triggers an increase in dopamine.
What are some deadly chemicals found in tobacco smoke?
LSD and dandruff
What deadly poison is found only in tobacco leaves?
What is the highly addicitive drug found in tobacco?
A addictive drug found in tobacco leaves?
The Nicotine itself is an addictive drug itself / some claim that nicotine is more addictive than heroine/ I forgot to sign to respond to this one.
A poisonous substance found in tobacco is?
Cigarette smoke can contain high levels of carbon monoxide. Hydrogen cyanide was used to kill people in the gas chambers. It can be found in cigarette smoke. Nicotine is a poison used in pesticides and is the addictive element in cigarettes.
How many chemicals are found in tobacco?
Tobacco smoke contains a deadly mix of more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic. About 70 can cause cancer.
The poison found in tobacco is called?
The primary toxin in tobacco is nicotine, an alkaloid which is addictive as well as a toxin. Chemical formula is C10H14N2. Additionally, smoking tobacco also produces carbon monoxide (CO), a gas that bonds to hemoglobin.
What chemical in tobacco smoke may damage cilia in the respiratory system?
Name the chemical in tobacco that causes addiction to cigerettes?