What are the effect of tobacco?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are the effect of tobacco?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are the effect of tobacco?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 What organ does tobacco effect?
- Does all tobacco effect your heart?
- How does tobacco effect plant growth?
- How does tobacco effect the body?
🚬 What effect do alcohol and tobacco have?
Alcohol gets you drunk, dizzy, throwing up, etc... Tobacco a smoking habit.
- How does tobacco effect the mouth?
- How does tobacco effect you mentally?
- When will tobacco 21 take effect?
🚬 What was negative effect of growing tobacco?
it ruined the soil after a couple of years
- What effect did tobacco have on american indians?
- What effect did tobacco have on the colonies?
- What was a negative effect of growing tobacco?
1 other answer
It causes cancer like dangerous diseases.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What are the effect of tobacco?» so you can surely find the answer!
What effect did tobacco cultivation have on virginia's development?
the cultivation of tobacco helped virginia to developed financially,it also helped virginia to trade with other country until the revolution of sugar had taken place.when the revolution of sugar came about it affected the tobacco cropping,other country were in great it demand for especially when the green tea came about.
What effect does tobacco have on the nervous system?
- Smoking tobacco has powerful effects on the central nervous system. Cigarettes act as a central nervous system stimulant, affecting the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine , acetylcholine , GABA and others. The most significant ingredient in tobacco smoke is nicotine, the component that causes addiction.
How does smoking tobacco effect your lungs?
creates a tar build-up, shrinks the bronchi and bronchioles
How does tobacco effect the excretory system?
Someone answer this cause I have no idea
How does tobacco effect the nervous system?
Tobacco can cause heart disease. The drug stimulates the release of the hormone epinephrine. This stimulates the nervous system and contributes to the "kick" from nicotine. Hope it helps!
Short term of physical effect tobacco drug?
Stimulant. Increases alertness, reduces cravings for food.
How does tobacco effect you and your body?
your body will not function as u will want it to!
What effect on the american indians when jamestown settlers took tobacco?
What long term effect does tobacco have on your nervous system?
Tobacco use does long term damage to cardiovascular system and constricts blood flow which will damage brain cells and other body systems.
What was the effect of the weakening tobacco market on slavery?
what was the effect of the weakening tobacco market on slavery?
When does the new tobacco law go into effect?
- In December 2019, the legislation was included in the federal year-end legislative package and passed by both houses of Congress. President Trump signed the bill into law on December 20, 2019 and it immediately took effect.
When does the tobacco age change go into effect?
- Congress just raised the legal age to smoke or vape to 21, BuzzFeed News reports. The law will go into effect sometime next year, and it will cover all nicotine products.
Why there was no immediate effect on tobacco use?
because tobacco have no necotin not like ciggrette!
What effect did the settlement have on tobacco sold in the us?
With the MSA, states obtained a 25-year payout of hundreds of billions of dollars from “Big Tobacco.” In addition, the tobacco industry was forced to make other concessions regarding how cigarette advertising and other products were targeted at youths, meant to decrease smoking nationwide.
What is a common effect of tobacco on an unborn baby quizlet?
Smoking slows your baby's growth before birth. Your baby may be born too early (premature birth). Premature babies often have health problems. Smoking can damage your baby's developing lungs and brain.
When does the age change for tobacco go into effect?
December 20, 2019In December 2019, the legislation was included in the federal year-end legislative package and passed by both houses of Congress. President Trump signed the bill into law on December 20, 2019 and it immediately took effect.
A chemical which provides the taste and effect of tobacco is?
What are some of the effect of using tobacco may have on the fetus?
when a women who is smoking tobacco product while she is pregnant, it will hurt the fetus and the baby will most likely come out sick or probally die before being born.... Ayraayra: A common problem they find it that it can reduce the amount of amniotic fluid, among other physical birth defects. Tobacco is made up of carcinogens, which can damage tissues. Also tobacco has a constricting effect on the blood vessels, decreasing blood flow
What effect did the discovery of tobacco as a cash crop in virginia have on the colony's labor supply?
The discovery of tobacco as cash crop in Virginia made the colonies labor supply grow. Indentured servants were first brought in to work the fields but soon after that slaves from Africa were used.
How has the effect of the decline of the tobacco industry affected you as a parent?
Many American parents are aware of the danger that smoking cigarettes pose to everyone's health. These parents in the past were alarmed that too many of their children were smoking outside the home, and were exposing themselves to the danger of inhaling tobacco smoke. To a lesser degree, they were also alarmed at the idea of their children paying high prices for cigarettes.The decline in the US tobacco industry points to the fact that less Americans are smoking compared to 10 or 20 years ago. With that being said, most parents are happy about the decline in tobacco companies and many young people are not becoming addicted to smoking as they have in the past.