What are 5 substances found in tobacco?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are 5 substances found in tobacco?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are 5 substances found in tobacco?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 What are the 3 substances found in tobacco?
Nicotine, tar, toluene,
- What are 3 harmful substances in tobacco smoke?
- What are the addictive substances in tobacco smoke?
- What are the toxic substances in tobacco cigarettes?
🚬 How many substances are found in tobacco products?
there is 599 in one tobacco product
- What the substances in tobacco are linked to?
- What is found in tobacco?
- What are the three most harmful substances in tobacco smoke?
🚬 What are three harmful substances in tobacco?
The three harmful substances are tar, carbon monoxide, and nicotine.
- What are the two most harmful substances in tobacco smoke?
- Where is tobacco found?
- What chemical is found in tobacco?
1 other answer
1.tar 2. niccotine 3. carbon monoxide i only no 3 sorry x
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What are 5 substances found in tobacco?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is found in tobacco smoke?
Some of the chemicals found in tobacco smoke include:
- Nicotine (the addictive drug that produces the effects in the brain that people are looking for)
- Hydrogen cyanide.
- Radioactive elements, such as polonium-210 (see below)
What ingredients are found in dipping tobacco?
Powdered tobacco, flavoring, and added nicotine.
Where tobacco can be found?
Go to 7-11, damnit.
What is the stimulant drug found in tobacco?
Nicotine r u sure?
What kind of drug is found in tobacco?
Nicotine is the only drug that I know of.
What poison is found in insecticides and tobacco?
Nicotine is found in tobacco, as well as in certain herbicide and insecticides.
An addictive stimulant found in tobacco?
Where is tobacco found in va?
- Long before the modern homesteaders discovered Bent Mountain, VA (Roanoke County), Morgan Bartlett’s granddaddy, T.J. (Thomas Jefferson) Bartlett, farmed tobacco back on what locals call “the second loop”.
Where is tobacco mosaic virus found?
The virus particles are found in all parts of the plant except the few cells at the tips of the growing points. Infected stock plants should be discarded immediately. TMV can also survive outside the plant in sap that has dried on tools and other surfaces.
Where was the indian tobacco found?
It was found by Eastern Woodlands Indians. They found the tobacco in there forest home under an oak tree so they worshiped it.
Who first found out about tobacco?
Native Indians- they have smoked natural /as the mother nature made it/ pure tobacco. But today's tobacco industry is allowed to add hundreds of "extra" ingredients chemicals to hook up,slave the smokers as much as they can be. The only tobacco close to to the once Native Indians use to smoke is Organic Additive free tobacco or cigarettes made by American Spirit company. I wont say- organic,no additive tobacco is safer for you,but you have to use your own judgment about that. In general smoking is bad for you, and it is shortening your life if you smoke. American Spirit organic cigarettes and tobacco is available in our store www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk I forgot to sign in while responding to the above.
Why are alcohol and tobacco not on the controlled substances act?
- Alcohol and tobacco, two addictive vices that kill thousands of people every year, aren’t scheduled under the controlled substances act. Why is that? Right now, the US government considers cannabis a Schedule I drug. The Controlled Substances Act reserves Schedule I for drugs with high abuse potential and no accepted medical value.
What are the substances inside cigarettes?
About half is tobacco leaves 15 percent stems and expired cigs another 15 percent tobacco juice sprayed on paper dried and chopped up and 20 percent fillers.
What are some deadly chemicals found in tobacco smoke?
LSD and dandruff
What deadly poison is found only in tobacco leaves?
What is the highly addicitive drug found in tobacco?
A addictive drug found in tobacco leaves?
The Nicotine itself is an addictive drug itself / some claim that nicotine is more addictive than heroine/ I forgot to sign to respond to this one.
A poisonous substance found in tobacco is?
Cigarette smoke can contain high levels of carbon monoxide. Hydrogen cyanide was used to kill people in the gas chambers. It can be found in cigarette smoke. Nicotine is a poison used in pesticides and is the addictive element in cigarettes.
How many chemicals are found in tobacco?
Tobacco smoke contains a deadly mix of more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic. About 70 can cause cancer.
The poison found in tobacco is called?
The primary toxin in tobacco is nicotine, an alkaloid which is addictive as well as a toxin. Chemical formula is C10H14N2. Additionally, smoking tobacco also produces carbon monoxide (CO), a gas that bonds to hemoglobin.