Asked By: Raquel Baumbach
Date created: Tue, Apr 13, 2021 7:06 AM
Date updated: Thu, Jun 23, 2022 6:56 PM
Video answer: 5 facts about e-cigarettes
Top best answers to the question «What are 5 facts about tobacco»
- On average, the life expectancy of a smoker is 10 years less than a nonsmoker.
- Cigarette smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals, 70 of which are known to cause cancer.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 smokers start before the age of 18 and almost all start smoking by age 26.
- About 8.6 million people in the US have at least 1 serious illness that's caused by smoking.
- Smoking is the cause of 1 in 5 deaths in the US annually…
- About 1.69 billion pounds of butts end up as toxic trash each year, making cigarettes the most littered item on Earth.
Video answer: Top 5 facts about smoking