Asked By: Enoch Grimes
Date created: Mon, Sep 6, 2021 3:16 AM
Date updated: Sun, Jun 12, 2022 4:15 AM
Top best answers to the question «What are 5 facts about smoking»
- About 8.6 million people in the US have at least 1 serious illness that's caused by smoking.
- Smoking is the cause of 1 in 5 deaths in the US annually…
- About 1.69 billion pounds of butts end up as toxic trash each year, making cigarettes the most littered item on Earth.
- Tobacco is a killer.
- It increases your chance of dying.
- Smoking 1 cigarette can take 11 minutes off your life.
- Smoking is not only a killer, but a serious cause of illness.
- Smoking affects fertility.
- It gives you bad breath.
- Over 80% of people in the UK don't smoke.