What are 3 ways alcohol or tobacco can affect your health?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are 3 ways alcohol or tobacco can affect your health?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are 3 ways alcohol or tobacco can affect your health?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 How can smoking tobacco affect your health?
Despite health issues with cigarettes and cigars, cigarettes contains only 5% of natural tobacco, the rest of them are artificial substances added. Premium cigars are made 100% with natural tobacco, nothing added except all the work behind them. Smoking cigarettes is usually linked to nervous and anxiety, but smoking a cigar should be a relaxing experience. People who are walking on the streets smoking a premium cigar are really amateurs and they do not know for sure how to properly "enjoy" a cigar. Cigars are usually smoked along with a nice beverage, such a good whiskey, cognac, brandy, Ron or a good coffee or even a cup of tea.
- How does chewing tobacco affect your long term health?
- Is smoking tobacco worse for your health than drinking alcohol?
- How do electronic cigarettes affect your health?
🚬 How does smoking tobacco affect your health?
- How smoking affects your health. Cigarette smoking harms the body by raising cholesterol levels and blood pressure, as well as increasing the risk of cancer and cataracts. Smoking destroys certain vitamins and creates the need for other specific nutrients.
- What can tobacco do to your health?
- How does tobacco and alcohol use affect society?
- How can the use of tobacco and alcohol negatively affect your personal fitness?
🚬 How does smokeless tobacco affect your oral health?
- Oral cancer (1)
- Periodontal disease can lead to tooth loss and sensitivity (2)
- Delayed healing after a tooth extraction or other oral surgery
- Bad breath
- Stained teeth and tongue
- A diminished sense of taste and smell
- Tissue and bone loss around the roots of the teeth
- Wearing down or erosion of teeth
- How does quitting smoking affect your mental health?
- How does tar in cigarettes affect your health?
- Does chewing tobacco affect your intestines?
1 other answer
They damage your liver, brain , and you will be doing less exercise.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What are 3 ways alcohol or tobacco can affect your health?» so you can surely find the answer!
Does chewing tobacco affect your personality?
It could, but no not really. It just depends on who makes you chew the tobacco, if you decide to then no, but if someone influences you to do it than, yes, probably, more than likely.
How can tobacco affect your body?
How does tobacco affect the body?
- Nicotine is a dangerous and highly addictive chemical. It can cause an increase in blood pressure, heart rate, flow of blood to the heart and a narrowing of the arteries (vessels that carry blood). Nicotine may also contribute to the hardening of the arterial walls, which in turn, may lead to a heart attack.
How can tobacco affect your mouth?
- Tobacco stains teeth and causes bad breath. It can also irritate or destroy gum tissue. Many regular smokeless tobacco users have receding or swollen gums, tooth decay and cavities (from the high sugar content in the tobacco), scratching and wearing down (abrasion) of teeth, and bone loss around the teeth.
How does tobacco affect your behavior?
However, research has shown that smoking actually increases anxiety and tension. Nicotine creates an immediate sense of relaxation, so people smoke in the belief it reduces stress and anxiety. This feeling is temporary and soon gives way to withdrawal symptoms and increased cravings.
How does tobacco affect your lungs?
- Smoking inflames and irritates the lungs. Even one or two cigarettes cause irritation and coughing. Smoking also can destroy your lungs and lung tissue. This decreases the number of air spaces and blood vessels in the lungs, resulting in less oxygen to critical parts of your body.
How does tobacco affect your mouth?
you can get bad breath, yellow teeth, and any types of cancer that involes your 'whole body'
How does tobacco affect your skin?
Tobacco makes you age faster. It makes your skin wrinkle, how would you like to be 26 years old and look like your 60!!!! Answered by: nfslover tobacco can also affect your brain cells, lungs, make you hard to breathe, and you heart
How does tobacco affect your teeth?
Its tobacco and its sweet so when you chew it, it likes burning the enamle on your teeth
How do drugs alcohol and tobacco affect the body?
They hurt your body. Each drug hurts different things.
Is smokeless tobacco bad for your health?
- Unfortunately, no. Smokeless doesn't mean harmless. Chewing tobacco can cause cancer and other problems, just like smoking cigarettes. There's no such thing as a "safe" tobacco product. Smokeless tobacco is also called spit tobacco, chewing tobacco, chew, chaw, dip, plug, and probably a few other things.
How can tobacco and alcohol and other harmful substances negatively affect your personal fitness?
Tobacco has a negative effect on almost every organ of the body. Tobacco use is the leading cause of preventable death in the world. Studies have shown that tobacco is responsible for about 6 million deaths each year.
What are some ways to prevent tobacco use in your society?
1.stop growing tobacco 2.close factory's down 3.stop selling tobacco 4.stop advertising it 5.raise the prices
What does alcohol and tobacco do to your body?
- People can smoke, chew, or sniff tobacco. Nicotine acts in the brain by stimulating the adrenal glands to release the hormone epinephrine (adrenaline) and by increasing levels of the chemical messenger dopamine. Tobacco smoking can lead to lung cancer, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema.
How does chewing tobacco affect your teeth?
Chewing tobacco effects on teeth
- Smokeless tobacco can irritate your gum tissue, causing it to recede or pull away from your teeth. Once the gum tissue recedes, your teeth roots become exposed, creating an increased risk of tooth decay. Exposed roots are also more sensitive to hot and cold or other irritants, making eating and drinking uncomfortable.
How does smokeless tobacco affect your body?
- Smokeless tobacco has significant health consequences. Smokeless tobacco contains 28 chemicals that can cause cancer. The harmful health effects of using smokeless tobacco include: Oral (mouth) cancer. Pancreatic cancer. Addiction to nicotine. Sores in the mouth. Receding gums.
How tobacco smoke can affect your heart?
- Smoking tobacco damages your heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular system), increasing your risk of heart disease and stroke . It's a major cause of coronary heart disease, which can lead to a heart attack. Smoking causes high blood pressure, lowers your ability to exercise, and makes your blood more likely to clot.
Is blue mix tobacco dangerous for your health?
It doesn't matter because you shouldn't have it anyway
Is tobacco bad for your health and why?
Yes, tobacco is addictive. Nicotine is a powerfully addictive substance & smoking is the most common cause of lung cancer. It is also a leading cause of cancer in the mouth, throat, bladder, pancreas, & kidneys.
Why is chewing tobacco bad for your health?
- Tobacco is definitely bad for your health if you have problems with your thyroid gland. Especially chewing tobacco is not good because chewing it you release toxins that can affect your whole mouth and even cause you oral cancer.
Why is smoking tobacco bad for your health?
- Is tobacco bad for you? Tobacco smoke contains over 50 chemicals that can potentially cause cancer. Regular smoking can shorten a person’s life expectancy by as much as 10 to 12 years. The highly-addictive properties of nicotine, a chemical found in tobacco, make it very difficult for smokers to kick the habit.
What are the effects of tobacco products on your health?
you are a stupid so i asked you the answer!
How does chewing tobacco affect your blood pressure?
- As a general rule, the longer you chew the more danger you are in. The nicotine in chewing tobacco causes high blood pressure, or hypertension, which strains your heart more when paired with the narrow veins also caused by nicotine. This strain increases over time as your heart weakens and your arteries harden.