5726 best questions for Smoking loon
We've collected 5726 best questions in the «Smoking loon» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Smoking loon category often ask the following questions:
🚬 Is cigar smoking considered smoking?
- Cigars are not cigarettes and many individuals do not consider it smoking to enjoy a cigar on occasion. The problem is that life insurance will ask about smoking and runs a urine test to determine if the body has any nicotine in the system before issuing any type of policy.
🚬 Secondhand smoking worse than smoking?
Secondhand smoking means the passive smoking and passive smoking is worse even than smoking cigarettes.
- Is smoking wead better than smoking cigerettes?
- Is smoking weed healthier than smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking marijauna bad as smoking tobacco?
🚬 Is secondhand smoking worse than smoking?
Yes secondhand or passive smoking is worse than smoking
- Is smoking marijuana better than smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking hookah worst than smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking weed bad as smoking cigarettes?
🚬 Is smoking grass like smoking weed?
Since grass and weed are both synonyms for marijuana, the answer would be yes.However, the cannabis plant is technically neither a grass nor a weed; it is an herb.-But smoking grass would not get you high.
- Is smoking marijuana healthier than smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking marijuanna worse then smoking tobacco?
- Is pipe smoking safer than cigar smoking?
🚬 Is smoking better then smoking weed?
smoking weed is better than smoking cigarettes. It's much healthier for you!
- Is smoking serenity worse than smoking weed?
- Is smoking pipe healthier than smoking cigarettes?
- Is smoking marijuana worse than smoking cigarettes?
Video from Smoking loon
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Smoking loon» category:
Video answer: Want to quit smoking?? || 3 android apps to quit smoking !!
Video answer: Low milk supply | breastfeeding success | momstar madhumita & dr tanima | gas issues of baby resolve
Video answer: Paediatric doctor mom breastfeeding journey | dr sumita & dr tanima | low breast milk premature baby
Video answer: Twin babies breastfeeding success story | ms apoorva & dr tanima | low breast milk | latching issue
Top 5706 questions from Smoking loon
We’ve collected for you 5706 similar questions from the «Smoking loon» category:
Is smoking marijuana safer than smoking tobacco?
- However, research appears to show that while marijuana smoking is still dangerous, it is less so than smoking tobacco. The biggest advantage marijuana has over tobacco, though, is that people who use it medicinally or recreationally (where allowed by law) don’t have to smoke it.
Is smoking marijuana or secondhand smoking it worse?
Well id have to guess on this one because i have no clue but i know second hand smoking isn't as bad so id have to aay marijuana is worse.why do you care ?! :3 p.s.nor reccomending second hand smoking. it still has a little bit of an effect like regular smokinggSmoking marijuana is much worse, second hand smoking it, wont give you NEARLY the effects it would if you smoked it yourself.However, secondhand smoking it, is still smoking it nonetheless.
Is smoking pot as harmful as smoking cigarettes?
Whether smoking marijuana causes lung cancer, as cigarette smoking does, remains an open question. Marijuana smoke contains carcinogenic combustion products, including about 50% more benzoprene and 75% more benzanthracene (and more phenols, vinyl chlorides, nitrosamines, reactive oxygen species) than cigarette smoke.
Is smoking marijuana as harmful as smoking cigarettes?
- According to the American Lung Association, smoking marijuana can be just as harmful to the lungs as smoking cigarettes, if not more so. First of all, marijuana smokers tend to inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer, which results in longer exposure to tar, a toxin from the smoke.
Can i quit smoking, through smoking cessation sessions?
First and for most, it depends on one willingness to give up smoking, its not so easy work but not to difficult, psychological fact is the big factor to get cessation from smoking.
Is smoking marijuana more harmful then smoking tobacco?
no it would take about 8 ciggs to equal about one joint
Is pipe smoking the same as cigar smoking?
- Well, there's actually a pretty big difference between pipe and cigar smoking. The two often get lumped together because in both cases, you don't inhale. Pipe tobacco, however, is typically fine cut or processed, while premium cigars are handcrafted from whole leaf tobaccos. The time and effort involved in smoking is different between pipes and cigars too. Difference in Smoking
Is smoking a hookah like smoking a cigarette?
- Hookahs are water pipes that are used to smoke specially made tobacco that comes in different flavors, such as apple, mint, cherry, chocolate, coconut, licorice, cappuccino, and watermelon. 1,2 Although many users think it is less harmful, hookah smoking has many of the same health risks as cigarette smoking. 1,2
Which is worse cigarette smoking or pot smoking?
cigarrette smoking is the worst thing to do to the body. Weed has no harmful effects at all.
Is occasional smoking more dangerous than regular smoking?
- Occasional smoking is associated with increased risk of premature death, at least among men. Although occasional smoking is a less dangerous practice than regular smoking, it is not a safe alternative for daily smoking.
Which is safer, smoking hemp or smoking cigarettes?
- So, let’s consider the pros and cons, smoking hemp as a safer alternative than smoking traditional cigarettes. The tobacco industry is experiencing a gradual decline over the years, as more people are finding viable alternatives to cigarettes.
Is smoking weed and smoking tobacco the same?
No. Tobacco kills people, weed has never killed anyone. Weed gets you high, tobacco just makes you addicted with nicotine. tobacco causes cancer, weed treats cancer. tobacco can only be smoked or chewed by a person, weed plants can be consumed, or used to make things like paper, clothes, rope, concrete, fuel and more. Tobacco is legal, weed is illegal.
Does smoking kill?
Yes, Its slowly kills and shrivels your lungs. Did you know the adverage 20/day smoker in takes a large nutella jar of tar every year!
Is smoking safe?
There is no safe smoke period; all tobacco or otherwise that is set on fire contains thousands of chemicals created as a byproduct of the smoke. These chemicals are responsible for the cancer-causing effects and lung damage that occurs.
Is smoking addictive?
Yes, Smoking is VERY addictive. Nicotine is the drug in cigarettes that people get addicted to.
Smoking on air?
Quitting smoking is one of the things that people having a hard time with. If you are thinking about quitting, there is a new solution for you. Electric smokers are now available for you to purchase. The smokers look like cigarettes, but they do not have all of the nicotine that cigarettes have. Most of them are filled with water, and as you smoke the cigarette, it makes you feel like you are really smoking. The act of smoking is supposed to make you feel like you are still getting the same affect, but without the nicotine, you don't have the cravings like you did before. Smoking is a dangerous thing to do. Most people who smoke know that. You can try using a nicotine patch to give you the same level of nicotine until you decrease the amount in your system, but this does not give you the physical action of smoking that you have been accustomed to. The physical act of lighting a cigarette and inhaling is what many people get addicted to. If you can use something that gives you that feeling without the harmful drugs, then this could be the best solution for you. Electronic cigarettes can be purchased at most pharmacies. Some pharmacies might require a prescription, but you can usually find one that has a supply that you can purchase over the counter. You can also purchase the electronic cigarettes online through companies that sell them. They might be a little more expensive than normal cigarettes, but they will be healthier for you in the long run. You won't have to keep buying cigarettes each day or week. You will save money on lighters that you would purchase with cigarettes as well as other items that you need for cigarettes. Electronic cigarettes are a safe alternative to smoking. They are good for people who are older and know that they need to quit but can't.
After quit smoking?
This question is very interesting! What will happened after? Well what a smoker will think is that if he quit smoking he will feel a "lack of" (something) afterwards. And this is a false idea! To quit smoking cold turkey is probably the best and the easiest thing to do. The famous "three pillars technique" is a marvelous example of this. You can get some information about this technique and related topics on the <a href="http://www.toquitsmoking.info">to quit smoking information</a> site. Enjoy the free Newsletter of this site! It is great! I hope this answer will help you. Regards. Vincent Thomas Coombes
Is smoking unhealthy?
Smoking causes cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Smoking also increases risk for tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, including rheumatoid arthritis.
Conclusion on smoking?
Smoking causes lung cancer and other types of cancer like throat cancer. The tar products that are used to process cigarettes are worse than the tobacco itself.
Wisdom teeth smoking?
Do not smoke after having your wisdom teeth extracted. The sockets could become infected, and at the very least, it will slow the healing process.
Legal smoking age?
In Canada, you cannot buy cigarettes until you are 19 years old (it is the same as alcohol.) It varies in almost any country you go to. But, you can smoke cigarettes at ANY age! Which I find very stupid.
Who discovered smoking?
Tobacco was discovered by the natives of America and taken to Europe By explorers.
Why quit smoking?
Because smoking is bad for you in a number of ways. It can cause lung cancer, heart disease, increase the risk of strokes & heart attacks, emphysema, impotency (in men) and other problems. It also make you smell bad to non-smokers. It also costs a lot, not only in the cost of the cigarettes, but in increased medical/life insurance. There are more reasons, but the above are enough to make me try to quit.
Is smoking legal?
Smoking is legal for anyone over the age of 19 in the U.S. Different countries do have different laws, but smoking cigarettes has not been outlawed.
Introduction about smoking?
Smoking is the inhalation of the smoke of burning tobacco encased in cigarettes, pipes, and cigars. Smoking is an addiction. Tobacco contains nicotine, a drug that is addictive. Smoking is the largest cause of preventable death in the world. Tobacco smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals. About 70 of them are known to cause cancer.
Who started smoking?
The smoking of tobacco is believed to have began during the times of Native Americans. Christopher Columbus first discovered tobacco and how to smoke it about October 12, 1492. The man that America was named after, Amerigo Vespucci, discovered chewing tobacco. It wasn't until the time of the Nazis' that anyone knew that tobacco was cancerous. So to answer your question, smoking tobacco is thought to have started with the native Americans for there are no records before that. But logically it would make the most sense if it was started by tribes before civilization.
Smoking when pregnant?
it is bad to smoke when pregnant then you have annul
What triggers smoking?
- Talking on the phone.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Watching TV.
- Finishing a meal.
- Drinking coffee.
- Taking a work break.
- After having sex.
Start smoking cigarettes?
ALWAYS a Bad Idea. Costly and unhealthy. Stay Away.
Smoking in french?
To smoke fumer No smoking defense de fumer smoke( the noun) la fumee
What is smoking?
Smoking refers to the inhalation and exhalation of fumes from burning tobacco in cigars, cigarettes and pipes. Smoking increases blood level of nicotine, that can lead lung cancer, infertility etc.
Impacts of smoking?
it can increase the risk of miscarriage and stilbrith of unborn babies
Is smoking relaxing?
To some people it is like if they get made or frustrated they smoke to come their nerves
Is smoking dangerous?
Tobacco yes, from everything I've heard marijuana doesn't kill, but inhaling smoke in any sense can't be good for you
How is smoking pure cannabis better than smoking tobacco?
- When you smoke pure weed, you get the full aromatic experience of weed without it being hindered or interfered with by any other plant (such as tobacco or other smoking mixes). 2. There is less chance of addiction Typically, cannabis is considered far less addictive than tobacco.
Is smoking before breakfast worse than smoking in general?
there is no difference
What kills you faster smoking weed or smoking cigarettes?
Generally speaking, smoking tobacco cigarettes will kill you faster. Although much controvery still surrounds the safety of smoking tobacco cigarettes vs marijuana, people who smoke tobacco cigarettes generally smoke ALOT more than people who smoke marijuana (few people smoke 20 joints or bowls a day, but MANY people smoke 20 cigarettes a day). This factor alone makes smoking tobacco cigarettes MUCH more hazardous than smoking marijuana.
Which is more harmful cigar smoking or pipe smoking?
- Although the risk of dying from tobacco-associated diseases is lower for pipe smokers than for cigarette smokers, pipe smoking is as harmful as, and perhaps more harmful than, cigar smoking. All tobacco products cause excessive morbidity and mortality.
Can a social smoking habit lead to regular smoking?
- Many experts caution that social smoking will eventually lead to regular smoking if it is kept up long term - in fact, some people are already addicted after the first cigarette. Any degree of smoking is bad for your body, but learning how to resist nicotine cravings may allow you to maintain a social smoking habit without becoming a chain smoker.
Is passive smoking just as bad as normal smoking?
The risks as such are the same, but since the smoke you get into you from passive smoking is more diluted passive smoking is a bit less bad.
Is smoking marijuana better or worse than smoking cigarettes?
Smoking one joint is like smoking 3-5 cigarettes, because the tar is inhaled unfiltered, and marijuana smokers tend to hold smoke in for much longer than cigarette smokers. Although you can negate this effect by smoking out of a water pipe or vaporizer and there are no harmful carcinogenics.
What is the difference between smoking and passive smoking?
The difference between smoking and passive smoking is that passive smokers are the people upon whom the smoke is inflicted. It means passive smokers inhale smoke of the other active smokers.
What is more deadly smoking weed or smoking cigarettes?
Without question, smoking cigarettes. However, that has nothing to do with whether or not it is a good idea to smoke cannabis. You don't HAVE to smoke either. It's not an either/or issue. It's like saying, "Well, you drink!" What I do has nothing to do with whether it is good for you to do something else. A bogus argument is a bogus argument.
Why is smoking cannabis more dangerous than smoking cigarettes?
The tar in cannabis smoke causes chromosome damage which can lead to birth defects. As a result a person who smokes cannabis can not only cause damage to himself but also to his children. A tobacco smoker will only give himself lung cancer. If you are going to use cannabis use the machine that heats it up so you can breathe it and you take it in through your lungs without the smoke.
Have smoking habits changed since the indoor smoking ban?
No, not many smoking habits have changed at all since the inside smoking ban. Many smokers have just turned to smoking outside and in smoking shelters.
What's the difference between smoking marijuana and smoking tobacco?
- Marijuana is also (usually) smoked, and so it seems natural to assume that the risks of smoking it would be equal to the risks of smoking tobacco. The marijuana smoke vs. tobacco smoke issue seems irrelevant because smoking in any form is bad.
When do most people start smoking-stop smoking tips?
- As it is teens start smoking because it seems to be the cool thing. Even with what we know today they continue to do it. Every day, almost 3,900 young people under the age of 18 try their first cigarette. Nearly 1,000 of them will become regular smokers and 50 percent of them will die from their smoking habit.
What does the acronym smoking mean in stop smoking?
Its the action or habit of inhaling and exhaling the smoke of tobacco or a drug.
Is smoking black and milds healthier than smoking cigarettes?
Black and Milds are typically smoked as cigars, meaning that the user does not typically inhale the smoke, but rather "puffs" on it (draws smoke into mouth and then blows out, without breathing into lungs). However, if you smoke Black and Milds and inhale the smoke, they are actually much worse than cigarettes due to the increased tar and nicotine within.
Is there a difference between smoking and tobacco smoking?