Those who are looking for an answer to the question «On average how much do people spend on cigarettes in a month?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 How much does an average smoker spend on cigarettes in month?
I depends on where you live. How to find out: 1.Find out how much a pack of cigarettes cost in your state 2.find out how many packs a person smokes a day 3.Multiply how many packs a month by price=answer My guess:60-120$ a month
- How much do people spend on cigarettes in a month?
- How much does an average person spend on cigarettes in a month?
- How much on average do people spend on cigarettes a year?
🚬 How much does the average person spend on cigarettes a month?
According to the National Cancer Institute, the average cost of a pack of cigarettes is $6.28, which means a pack-a-day habit sets you back $188 per month or $2,292 per year.
- How much people spend on cigarettes?
- On average how much do people spend on cigarettes in a year?
- How much do i spend on cigarettes a month?
🚬 How much does the average smoker spend on cigarettes a month?
How Much Do You Spend? According to the National Cancer Institute, the average cost of a pack of cigarettes is $6.28, which means a pack-a-day habit sets you back $188 per month or $2,292 per year.
- How much does the average smoker spend on cigarettes?
- How much does average smoker spend on cigarettes a day?
- How much does the average person spend on cigarettes amonth?
1 other answer
It depends on which brand of cigarettes people smoke as well as their level of smoking. It differs depending on how frequently they smoke.Me, I smoke a pack of 20 every 4 days. I get Marlboro medium 100s from Savemart for 3.49 each. So, that makes it around $25 a month I guess. Most of the smokers buy from 7-11 or gas stations which sell the same cigarettes for much much higher price. I used to spend close to $50 a couple of months before I discovered Savemart / Walmart sell cheaper cigarettes!
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «On average how much do people spend on cigarettes in a month?» so you can surely find the answer!How much does the average uk household spend on cigarettes?
- Average weekly household expenditure on cigarettes was £2.60 in 2017/18. People in the 50-64 age group spent the most, with an average of £3.30 a week.
- The average cost of a pack of cigarettes is $4.50 to $5.00, plus taxes. A smoker who smokes a pack a day will, on average, spend about spends $49 dollars a week, $208 dollars a month, and $2,548 a year.This is based on a $5 pack price with $2 for taxes. Prices and taxes vary greatly by state and country. How much money do cigarettes cost a year?
How Much Do You Spend? According to the National Cancer Institute, the average cost of a pack of cigarettes is $6.28, which means a pack-a-day habit sets you back $188 per month or $2,292 per year.How much money on average do smokers spend on cigarettes?
I'm not sure about everyone else but me and my husband spent around 4550 a year buying two packs a day
if you spend 30 dollars a week multiply 30 by 4 weeks, in some months and others multiply by 5, or its easier to multiply 30 dollars per week times 52 weeks per year. -Jason
if the average smoker smokes one pack a day it is about $8 to $10 depends on the tax
There are a lot of variables here. The number of cigarettes smoked per day, the cost per pack (which is determined by the brand, the store purchased, the city and state where the purchase is made).
It has been certified by the institute of tobacco of cigarette usage that the average smoker in Europe smokes 500 packs of cigarettes a day and waste trillions of dollars in their lifetime on this.
manpreet manpreet manpreet manpreet manpreet manpreet
My mom spends around 400-500 hundred dollars a month. So, you do the math.
over £1000 pounds:) and I'm only 16.
Lets say the average smoker smokes a pack of 20 a day, Currently, in the UK, a pack of 20 costs a bit less than £6. So, 6 * 365 = £2,190 :)
Some people spend nothing (they do not smoke) while others are chain smokers. Also the price of cigarettes varies round the world so it is impossible to answer this question for you.
Canada does not buy cigarettes for people. The Canadian government recognizes that it is better for Canadians to refrain from smoking cigarettes.
The average smoker smokes about one pack per day. If we take the average price of a pack of cigarettes at $5 per pack then that total would be $5 *365=$1825 per year. Taxes on cigarettes are much higher in some places so this number can easily double.
Smoking costs the average smoker at least $1.1 million over a lifetime, according to a WalletHub state-by-state analysis of the financial cost of the habit. Alaska had the highest total cost per smoker at a little more than $2 million, followed by Connecticut at almost $2 million and New York at $1.9 million.How much on average does a smoker spend?
I have to figure I spend $50.00 US each week.
How many cigarettes does a normal smoker smoke in a day?
- Consumption can vary a lot between smokers. But back when i smoked i used to smoke somewhere around 15 a day. This seemed to be similar to what others smoked, so i assume it is a common number. More than 20 per day is considered much. , Hula hoop for your health. Originally Answered: How many cigarettes do a normal smoker smokes in a day?
- The average smoker burns through 13 to 16 cigarettes a day, or four to six packs a week. That adds up. The average smoker forks over at least $1,500 a year, while here in New York City, it's closer to $3,300.
How Much Do You Spend? According to the National Cancer Institute, the average cost of a pack of cigarettes is $6.28, which means a pack-a-day habit sets you back $188 per month or $2,292 per year.How much does australia spend on cigarettes?
What state has the cheapest cigarette?
- Mississippi has the cheapest cigarettes, North and South Carolina are tied at $6 (cute!), and New York remains — now and forever — the most expensive. Twenty people were unable to give prices over the phone this year and four people hung up on me.
The average British smoker spends £92,000 on cigarettes in a lifetime, according to a survey by Clerical Medical. This figure equates to 373,302 cigarettes, or 18,665 packs for every smoker. On a yearly basis that breaks down to £1500 spent on tobacco which works out to 6,060 individual fags (303 packets).
an average person in the UK can spend about 4'320 a year and about 302,400.00 by the time you turn 70
- The daily smoking cost by dividing the number of cigarettes you smoke to 20. Then it multiplies the number that results to the cost of a pack of cigarettes; The weekly smoking cost by multiplying the daily smoking cost with 7 days; The monthly smoking cost by multiplying the daily smoking cost with 30 days;