Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Me and my boyfriend have been smoking weed for about 5 years and now we are trying to have a baby but it just wont happen if we stop smoking weed and cigarettes will that help some?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 How can we help people stop smoking weed?
If you would like to raise awareness of the dangers of using cannabis and to help people quit smoking weed, then why not volunteer at your local youth project. Alternatively, you could contact your nearest drug rehabilitation charity and offer to volunteer.
- Can smoking pot help you stop smoking cigarettes?
- Can smoking weed harm baby?
- Can e-cigarettes help you stop smoking?
🚬 How to help your teenager stop smoking weed?
- How To Stop Your Child From Using Pot Get some assistance. You may be feeling all sorts of things when you discover that your teen has been smoking weed… Have a sit down with your teen. You may be dreading it, but it must be done… Voice your concerns… Think of ways to move forward… Conclusion…
- What would happen if i stop smoking cigarettes?
- Pregnant women which is better for baby smoking weed or smoking cigarettes?
- Is it harder to stop smoking weed or cigarettes?
🚬 Will smoking cigarettes make you have baby early?
- On average, smoking during pregnancy doubles the chances that a baby will be born too early or weigh less than 5 1/2 pounds at birth. Smoking also more than doubles the risk of stillbirth. Every cigarette you smoke increases the risks to your pregnancy.
- How to help stop smoking cigarettes in arkansas?
- How to help your child stop smoking cigarettes?
- Things that happen when you quit smoking cigarettes?
1 other answer
I think the following story will help you http://sites.google.com/site/stopweed/ i might weed lowers your sperm count
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Me and my boyfriend have been smoking weed for about 5 years and now we are trying to have a baby but it just wont happen if we stop smoking weed and cigarettes will that help some?» so you can surely find the answer!Will electric cigarettes help you quit smoking?
No electric cigaretes does not help us from quitting smoke but it will not harm our body . when someone take an electric cigarettes there is flavour of nicotine and smells same and you will feel like same as smoking a real cigaretes and you will continue to smoke
- Results of other studies on e-cigarettes' potential as a smoking-cessation aid have been mixed, however. A study published in JAMA Internal Medicine in March found that electronic cigarettes do not help people curb or quit smoking.
Smoking's effect on body weight could lead to weight loss by increasing the metabolic rate, decreasing metabolic efficiency, or decreasing caloric absorption (reduction in appetite), all of which are associated with tobacco use. The metabolic effect of smoking could explain the lower body weight found in smokers.Will smokeless cigarettes help me quit smoking regular cigarettes?
Smokeless cigarettes will only change how you get your fix of nicotine. I would highly suggest reading this About.com article for some ideas and options to quitting smoking. http://quitsmoking.about.com/cs/howshouldiquit/a/quitaids.htm
- Smoking during pregnancy affects you and your baby's health before, during, and after your baby is born. The nicotine (the addictive substance in cigarettes), carbon monoxide, and numerous other poisons you inhale from a cigarette are carried through your bloodstream and go directly to your baby.
- Some research shows that using marijuana while you are pregnant can cause health problems in newborns— including low birth weight. 10, 11 Breathing marijuana smoke can also be bad for you and your baby. Marijuana smoke has many of the same chemicals as tobacco smoke and may increase the chances for developmental problems in your baby. 12, 13
Like tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke is an irritant to the throat and lungs and can cause a heavy cough during use. It also contains levels of volatile chemicals and tar that are similar to tobacco smoke, raising concerns about risk for cancer and lung disease.Is smoking weed harder than smoking cigarettes?
Marijuana smokers tend to inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than cigarette smokers, which leads to a greater exposure per breath to tar. Secondhand marijuana smoke contains many of the same toxins and carcinogens found in directly-inhaled marijuana smoke, in similar amounts if not more.Is smoking weed healthier than smoking cigarettes?
Both are deleterious to good health. Both can damage you lungs, skin, heart, and other important systems. Marijuana causes more immediate effects that are likely to cause accidents and tobacco causes more long-term effects. Neither should be thought of as healthy.
- Offer to help your boyfriend devise a plan for quitting. This might mean choosing a stop date, encouraging him to speak to his doctor about a nicotine replacement, helping him to stay focused once he stops, and figuring out a good way to reward himself when he reaches different points.
- (There is a quit tracker on the homepage of this site that will keep track of days quit and dollars saved) Tell him/her that you know it is hard and you are proud of him/her for what he/she is doing. Don’t be condescending. Don’t smother. Find the line and toe it. Gear up; it’s going to be a rough ride!
Although weed is not physically addictive, you can definitely develop a mental addiction to it (such as I have). I dont see any way I will quit smoking weed in the near future. The only way to quit smoking is to dissociate yourself with it as much as possible (that means not hanging your friends who smoke weed). Also try to find a hobby in order to keep your mind off weed and the crave you have for it.
Help is available from your doctor and there are smoking quit lines available to call by phone to offer advice and suggestions. There are also websites available to give tips in how to stop smoking.
no, smoking ciggarettes dont get weed outa your system any sooner, best way i find is vinegar or a detox kit from your local head-shop
- Smoking and Cardiovascular Disease Smoking causes stroke and coronary heart disease, which are among the leading causes of death in the United States… Even people who smoke fewer than five cigarettes a day can have early signs of cardiovascular disease… Smoking damages blood vessels and can make them thicken and grow narrower… More items...
- "Don't Smoke in Bed" -- Peggy Lee 56. "Deep in a Dream" -- Chet Baker (falls alseep while smoking and dreams of a perfect lover who comes to him on a cloud of smoke; comes two abruptly when the burning cigarette reaches his fingers and the dream dissolves. Classic.) See also: the whole of "Drag," k.d. lang's concept album about smoking
- Cigarettes Quotes. “Three of the four elements are shared by all creatures, but fire was a gift to humans alone. Smoking cigarettes is as intimate as we can become with fire without immediate excruciation. Every smoker is an embodiment of Prometheus, stealing fire from the gods and bringing it on back home.
- Smoking Alleviates Ulcerative Colitis but Inflames Crohn's Disease. Broadly speaking,smoking worsens your health…
- Smoking Increases the Risk of Dementia,but Protects Against Parkinson's Disease…
- The Fickle Relationship Between Obesity and Smoking…
- False Promises: Some "Smoker's Paradoxes" May Not Exist at All…
Everything you inhale the baby inhales so that would be like making a baby smoke weed and cigarettes except that now is when their organs are made so it's even worse. Low birth weight is one risk but also many others. You can read more in the link below.
Some effective ways to stop smoking cigarettes is to set a quit date, go and maybe chew on something to keep your mind away from cigarettes like gum, make an honest list on why you like smoking and how hard it is to stop smoking.
no smoking does not help your allergies!
- Fresh fruits such as oranges, pears, apples, and bananas are good to have on hand if you have a bit of a sweet tooth. They're sweet but they're also high in vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber. That's important because antioxidants and vitamin C are depleted by smoking.