Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Marijuana smoke has fewer cancer-causing chemicals than tobacco smoke?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 Does marijuana smoke have cancer causing agents than tobacco smoke?
No why would it, marijauna just a a pathetic plant that wont really harm because it doesnt contain any chemicals except the ones it was naturally given which all they do is get you high and that is it. On the other hand smoking any thing is bad; smoke is bad but not everthing is cancerous when it is smoked.
- Which term refers to cancer-causing chemicals found in tobacco smoke?
- How many chemicals in tobacco are cancer causing?
- Is it true chewing tobacco has more cancer causing chemicals than a cigarettes?
🚬 Does marijuana contain more cancer causing chemicals than cigarettes?
Marijuana contains no known cancer causing agents.
- What chemicals in tobacco smoke cause cancer?
- How many cancer causing chemicals in cigarettes?
- Do marijuana smoke contains harmful chemicals found in tobacco smoke?
🚬 How many cancer-causing chemicals are in tobacco smoke?
- Among the 250 known harmful chemicals in tobacco smoke, at least 69 can cause cancer. These cancer-causing chemicals include the following (1, 2, 5): ... Smoking causes cancers of the lung, esophagus, larynx, mouth, throat, kidney, bladder, liver, pancreas, stomach, cervix, colon, and rectum, as well as acute myeloid leukemia (1–3).
- How many chemicals in tobacco smoke cause cancer?
- What are the cancer causing chemicals in cigarettes?
- Is marijuana safer to smoke than tobacco?
1 other answer
One "joint" of marijuana has more cancer causing chemicals then one cigarette. But the difference is that marijuana also contains a chemical that helps prevent the growth of cancer. Marijuana has been proven that it does not cause lung cancer. --- Marijuana was added to the Proposition 65 List of Chemicals known to the State of California to cause CANCER on June 19, 2009. Marijuana smoke contains 50% to 70% more cancer-causing chemicals than tobacco smoke. Many of the newer, stronger "designer" varieties have not been tested -- but hey, they're stronger -- figure it out yourself...
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Marijuana smoke has fewer cancer-causing chemicals than tobacco smoke?» so you can surely find the answer!What is the main cancer causing agent in tobacco smoke?
Fact: There are more than 7,000 chemicals in cigarette smoke. More than 70 of those chemicals are linked to cancer. Watch the video on cigarette smoke to learn more about what happens when you light up.Marijuana smoke contains some of the same harmful chemicals found in tobacco smoke?
Cannabis smoke contains cannabinoids whereas tobacco smoke contains nicotine.Reasons why tobacco smokers are prone to lung cancers whereas lung-health risks of smoking Marijuana products appear "relatively small". So you gotta pick the best for your health!
no, they sell it as a prescription drug.
Marijuana itself is not proven to provoke cancer, however if smoked with tobacco the tobacco will. Also there might be undesired substances in the weed, you can never know.
Yes, this is true. There is also brain and heart damage that is caused by pot.
All evidence apparently says this is not the case.
40 % to 70 % more -------- Cal-OEHHA has listed the chemicals present in marijuana smoke. Marijuana smoke is on the Proposition 65 list of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, see http://oehha.ca.gov/Prop65/docs_state/mjcrnr061909.html
The symptoms can be similar to other respiratory conditions. Only a specialist on respiratory system could tell you what is more probable what such symptoms mean. By taking an attitude on time is the wisest option.
Yes, it is far more addictive because they put extra ingredients into the tobacco.Marijuana for the most part is pure.But for marijuana you inhale more and deeper so health wise they are both just as harmful.
You can not place a percentile range because this depends on methods used for growing the marijuana and a few other factors, the same goes for the tobacco. Truthfully, marijuana has a far less amount of tar than tobacco. The worse thing coming from the marijuana is the carbon monoxide coming from the smoke. A solution to this is to buy a vaporizer. Marijuana is good for the soul, and is much more harmless than alcohol..but i guess you didnt ask for an opinion(sp?). i hope i got close to what you were looking for.
A hookah is a device that can be used for smoking Marijuana, Therefore considering you can not smoke a Hookah, im going to so say no. Perhaps you should ask worse then what such as is a hookah worse then Blunts, Cigs, Bowls, Bubblers, bongs, joints, vaporizers, chillins, etc.
Carcinogenics it is lactic acid
The kind that is never harvested from the field.
Tobacco smoke contains a deadly mix of more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic. About 70 can cause cancer.Which is worse marijuana smoke vs tobacco smoke?
- However, research appears to show that while marijuana smoking is still dangerous, it is less so than smoking tobacco. The biggest advantage marijuana has over tobacco, though, is that people who use it medicinally or recreationally (where allowed by law) don’t have to smoke it.
- During the tobacco curing process, chemicals naturally develop that can cause cancer of the lungs and esophagus. True or false? TRUE. During the curing process, carcinogens called tobacco-specific nitrosamines (TSNAs) form within the tobacco leaves. 1 These chemicals are known to cause cancer of the lungs and esophagus.
- At least 28 chemicals in smokeless tobacco have been found to cause cancer ( 1 ). The most harmful chemicals in smokeless tobacco are tobacco-specific nitrosamines, which are formed during the growing, curing, fermenting, and aging of tobacco. The level of tobacco-specific nitrosamines varies by product.