Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is smoking marijuana more harmful then smoking tobacco?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 Why is smoking marijuana more harmful then smoking then tobacco?
It isn't. In fact, smoking Marijuana helps rid the body of the toxins tobacco ckntains. These toxins may cause birth defects and death, and every time someone compares the two, I'll spit on a mosque.
- Is tobacco or marijuana more harmful?
- Which is more harmful, marijuana or tobacco?
- Why is marijuana more harmful than tobacco?
🚬 Is marijuana more danger then smoking?
Yes NO. Do your research and do not listen to ignorant people like the one above. Tobacco contains far more toxic tar than cannabis, it takes a very long time of smoking marijuana for tar to build up in your lungs, unlike cigarettes. BUT, hookah (shisha) is actually worse than both.
- Is chewing tobacco more harmful than smoking?
- Which is more harmful to the heart, marijuana or tobacco?
- Does smoking marijuana have more tars than tobacco?
🚬 Is smoking more harmful than marijuana?
Any form of "smoking" is bad for your health, so No is one answer. You werent very specific but if your talking about cigarettes then yes they are more harmful than marijuana. One because there is no "nicotine" in marijuana and two because there are many harmful substances that are in cigarettes and no extra substances in marijuana.Correction:Marijuana is more dangerous than smoking. It contains more carcinogens (cancer-causing agents) than cigarette smoke.For more information about the many harmful effects of marijuana, see the related link below.
- Why do tobacco additives make smoking more harmful?
- Is smoking marijuana as harmful as smoking cigarettes?
- Does smoking marijuana cause more lung damage than tobacco?
1 other answer
no it would take about 8 ciggs to equal about one joint
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Is smoking marijuana more harmful then smoking tobacco?» so you can surely find the answer!Is it more harmful to smoke marijuana leaves than smoking the bud?
More harmful? Marijuana isn't too harmful as it is besides the fact you smoke it. In vest in a vaporizer and you won't have to deal with 'harm'.
It can give you: lung cancer, asthma, respiratory problems, about a cup of tar in your lungs if you smoke 20 cigarettes a day. And possibly a lot of debt.
- Marijuana smokers often hold the smoke in their lungs, leading to more harmful chemicals being deposited. However, even heavy marijuana smokers don’t inhale as much smoke as cigarette smokers, so daily exposure is generally lower. Finally, marijuana smokers recruited to studies may not be completely honest about how much they use.
A large-scale national study suggests low to moderate use of marijuana is less harmful to users' lungs than exposure to tobacco, even though the two substances contain many of the same components.Is shisha more harmful than smoking?
yes, the tobacco in shisha flavours is significantly stronger which is why it produces so much smoke, so as the tobacco is much stronger it is obviously more harmful than smoking normal cigarettes or weed
- There are still concerns around increasing misperception of the relative risk caused by vaping products, compared to smoked tobacco. In 2020, 38% of smokers believed that vaping is as harmful as smoking and 15% believed that vaping is more harmful.
none, cigarrette has tar in it because it is added, marijuana is all natural
People who inhale also increase their risk for cancers of the lung, pancreas, and bladder. Lung disease. Cigar and pipe smoking double the risk for the airway damage that leads to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a lung disease that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema.Is smoking rolling tobacco harmful?
Roll-ups are at least as harmful for you as ordinary cigarettes, and can cause the same health risks. Studies have suggested that people who smoke roll-ups also have an increased risk of cancer of the mouth, oesophagus, pharynx and larynx compared to smokers of manufactured cigarettes.Why is smoking tobacco harmful?
Smoking causes cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Smoking also increases risk for tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, including rheumatoid arthritis.Is smoking marijuana safer than smoking tobacco?
- However, research appears to show that while marijuana smoking is still dangerous, it is less so than smoking tobacco. The biggest advantage marijuana has over tobacco, though, is that people who use it medicinally or recreationally (where allowed by law) don’t have to smoke it.
It all depends on how it is smoked.. If it's smoked with tobacco, then of course it is, because then you're smoking both.. For your physical health, Tobacco it worse! For your mental health Marajuana is a very dangerous drug and it much worse than Tobacco! If only I could still smoke weed man Id be so stoned !! But to respond to your question There is pros and cons for both but cigs are a wee bit worse due to all the additives but weed has those undetermined things and of course you just like I used to feel it when you cough and in your chest !! Its about you knowing your body and if you dig your weed enough or feel it in your body effecting you in an uncool way !!
Neither is healthy but if you smoke a blunt it does the same damage as if you were to smoke 15 cigarettes
In the short-term alcohol can be more dangerous because younlose sense of mind- drunk. Tobacco doesn't have this type of effect. The long term effects show both are dangerous; can lead to death Smoking: can cause emphysema, damage to lungs and contain carbon monoxide which can damage the flow of oxygen in the blood because red blood cells become smaller and it is harder to diffuse oxygen into blood cell. Alcohol can cause brain damage and liver damage
cigarettes and tobacco are the same because tobacco is in cigarettes
Both are harmful and one, Cannabis is illegal.
- Although the risk of dying from tobacco-associated diseases is lower for pipe smokers than for cigarette smokers, pipe smoking is as harmful as, and perhaps more harmful than, cigar smoking. All tobacco products cause excessive morbidity and mortality.
1: Vaping Is Less Harmful Than Smoking, but It's Still Not Safe. E-cigarettes heat nicotine (extracted from tobacco), flavorings and other chemicals to create an aerosol that you inhale. Regular tobacco cigarettes contain 7,000 chemicals, many of which are toxic.Is pipe tobacco more harmful than cigarette tobacco?
No, the tobacco itself is the same, the difference is how it is smoked. Cigarettes are usually inhaled into the lungs and cause lung cancer. Pipe tobacco is usually not inhaled and thus does not cause lung cancer.
- Marijuana smoke contains as much as 50% to 75% more of some of the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke. One joint has been found to result in similar airflow obstruction as up to 5 tobacco cigarettes. Smoking marijuana is NOT safer than tobacco.
- Chewing tobacco carries a lower risk for causing heart related issues when compared to smoking. However, chewing tobacco does cause an immediate spike in the user's heart rate and blood pressure. Chewing tobacco and smoking can lead to ingesting similar amounts of nicotine.
There's no proof they are healthier or safer than other cigarettes, nor is there good reason to think they would be. Smoke from all cigarettes, natural or otherwise, has many chemicals that can cause cancer (carcinogens) and toxins that come from burning the tobacco itself, including tar and carbon monoxide.Is tobacco smoking harmful for health?