Is it bad to smoke cigarettes while drunk?
- Video answer: I started smoking cigarettes
- Top best answers to the question «Is it bad to smoke cigarettes while drunk»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is it bad to smoke cigarettes while drunk?» often ask the following questions
- Video answer: Mom catches 15 year old kid smoking cigarettes!!!! *freakout* (prank)
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Video answer: I started smoking cigarettes
Top best answers to the question «Is it bad to smoke cigarettes while drunk»
Studies have shown that smoking and drinking together can increase the risk of throat and esophageal cancer. This may be because the alcohol dissolves chemicals in the cigarette while they are still in the throat.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is it bad to smoke cigarettes while drunk?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 Do you get drunk if you smoke while drinking?
- Bottom line is that drinking makes you “drunk”, not smoking. Stop drinking and continue smoking, you might get lightheaded, but you won’t get drunk. Drunk is associated with alcohol, not tobacco. Do alcoholics get drunk faster?
- Can you smoke cigarettes while fasting?
- Can you smoke cigarettes while vaping?
- Can i smoke cigarettes while fasting ramadan?
🚬 Why do people smoke cigarettes when they are drunk?
- Why You Smoke When You're Drunk. One indulgence leads to another: The more you drink, the more likely you are to light up, says a new study in the American Journal of Health Behavior. And it doesn't just apply to perpetual puffers—researchers found social smokers were also more likely to crave a cigarette after a few too many rounds.
- Can i smoke cigarettes while on antibiotics?
- Can i smoke cigarettes while on antidepressants?
- Can i smoke cigarettes while taking antibiotics?
🚬 Can i smoke cigarettes while breastfeeding?
Can you smoke while breastfeeding?
- Smoking may inhibit your milk production, and reduce the level of vitamin C that your baby is getting through your breastmilk. If you choose to smoke when you are breastfeeding, wait to have a cigarette until after a feeding.
- Can i smoke cigarettes while taking metronidazole?
- Can you smoke cigarettes while detoxing thc?
- Can you smoke cigarettes while on antibiotics?
Video answer: Girls smoking cigarettes
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Is it bad to smoke cigarettes while drunk?» so you can surely find the answer!
Can you smoke cigarettes while on medication?
Tobacco smoke interacts with medications by influencing the absorption, distribution, metabolism, or elimination of other drugs, potentially causing an altered pharmacologic response. Because of these interactions, smokers may require higher doses of medications. Upon cessation, dose reductions might be needed.
Can you smoke cigarettes while on testosterone?
- The researchers made a conclusion that smoking tobacco does not have an effect on testosterone levels. 1 But even more surprisingly a Chinese study from 2013 and a previous study from England indicated that smoking tobacco may actually increase testosterone levels in men. 2 3 Nevertheless, smoking tobacco is very unhealthy.
Can you smoke cigarettes while taking accutane?
- I'm on accutane right now and the reason why you shouldn't smoke is because h concentrated froms of vitamin A (which is what accutane is) mixed with cigarettes bumps up your chances of getting cancer about 70%, so if you're on accutane and smoking over long periods of time you're in very very high risk for lung cancer.
Can you smoke cigarettes while taking antidepressants?
Psychiatric medications such as antipsychotics, antidepressants, hypnotics, and anxiolytics are widely affected by cigarette smoking. For these classes, the drug concentration in the blood can be decreased with smoking, and reduction in efficacy may lead to inappropriate higher dosage adjustments.
Can you smoke cigarettes while taking boxing?
yes it will just slow u down though
Video answer: Mom catches 15 year old kid smoking cigarettes!!!! *freakout* (prank)
Can you smoke cigarettes while taking chantix?
After you start taking CHANTIX, you can smoke up until your quit date, which depends on the quit approach you choose. There are 3 approaches to using CHANTIX to help you quit. When taking CHANTIX, you can choose a quit date that is after a week or up to a month after your start date.
Can you smoke cigarettes while taking clindamycin?
- Do not smoke while using clindamycin topical foam, or immediately after applying it. The contents of the foam canister are flammable. Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection.
Video answer: What happens when you're drunk and stoned at the same time?
Can you smoke cigarettes while taking niacin?
Yes,but you shouldn't even smoke.
Can you smoke cigarettes while using nicorette?
Smoking cigarettes when drunk?
In an attempt to determine the reason why so many people only smoke cigarettes when they drink alcohol, researchers discovered that the stimulant effect of nicotine can offset the drowsiness that so often results from a heavy drinking session, thanks to alcohol's effect as a depressant.
Video answer: Colin farrell smoking and drinking beer throughout interview
Can you smoke cigarettes while on adderall xr?
Nicotine is an agonist (a drug that increases the action of a neurotransmitter). It does this by binding to post-synaptic receptors and activates and or increases their effects. In other words, you take some Adderall and it floods your synaptic clefts with various neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine) -- that's what provides you with the change in cognitive and bodily actions and perceptions -- if you are at the same time smoking a cigarette, the nicotine will "open up" and make the receptor sites for these neurotransmitters more effective, allowing more of the neurotransmitters to be transmitted. This offers the same effect as an increased dose of the drug. If an SSRI is added to the mix it will block the deactivation or reuptake of the Adderall-produced neurotransmitters, making the effects both longer lasting as well as more intense. Consult a physician for further information regarding the effects and interactions between the drugs. Answer No physician would ever answer this question "yes." It is never healthy or okay to smoke no matter which medications you are on. The health impact of tobacco use is huge--stop now before you cause damage to your body. If you are unable to quit on your own, see a physician for help. Answer I take Adderall XR. 30mg 3 times daily, I also smoke. It's not healthy but it doesn't affect the Adderall. If it does I would suggest you talk with the prescribing doctor. Answer I was a smoker for 5 years and was (and still am) on Adderall XR 20mg for one year. During the time I was smoking around a pack a week. During that time I found it was a lot easier to smoke. Their were two down sides to this. The first (and most obvious), I was smoking a lot more than normal. The second was that I was a lot more on edge and had a couple of panic attacks. Since I quit smoking I've noticed that I'm a lot less likely to "freak out" and (big suprise) my lungs feel a ton better. Past this I have been unable to find a any research on the side effects of Adderall XR beiing taken with different substances... Answer If you feel a need to smoke while on Adderall, you should ask yourself if you have developed a tolerance to the Adderall that makes it less effective than when you first began taking it. This may well be the cause for your need to smoke. I say this because nicotine has an effect on the brain very similar to that of Adderall. If you have developed a tolerance to Adderall, nicotine can overcome that tolerance by basically giving the Adderall a boost. Unfortunately, if you are using the nicotine to overcome a tolerance you developed to the Adderall, you probably will not be able to quit smoking without your symptoms returning. Therefore, you have four choices: (1) increase the dose of Adderall recognizing that, in time, you will also develop a tolerance to that increased dose; (2) change to another medication; (3) supplement the Adderall with another medication; or (4) remain at your present dose and keep smoking to boost its effectiveness. Answer Dextroamphetamine (the chemical in adderall) is a stimulant, therefore it heightens brain activity and thoughts. Adderall XR is a time release pill. Adderall XR 30mg is actually 15mg for 6 hours and another 15mg for 6 hours. (Approx. four hours to five hours of effect, an hour or two come down, and four to five hours of effect, an hour or two come down.) Since dextroamphetamine goes directly to your liver to be broken down, then through your bloodstream to be sent to your brain, it is in your bloodstream throughout the day (while in effect). Nicotine is also a stimulant, even though it feels like a depressant. It constricts your blood vessels which increase your blood pressure and your heart rate, which gives you a good rush from the Adderall since your body is use to the dose already taken. I've wondered the same thing, and I've researched for months now, and here's my summary in words everyone can understand. It is taking a risk if you have heart problems, or any other cardiovascular troubles. Even though I chain smoke five cigarettes at a time when I'm on amphetamines (I take vyvanse recreationally once a month. Judge me. I don't care.) I'm 16 and enjoying life. Don't be a fool. Research anything before you take it. Be smart. ">Be smart about what you take. Putting my 2cents in. Doctors don't tell you all about what could happen so read all the instructions you have that comes with the prescription you are taking. This is no laughing matter I am the kind of person that finds out the hard way and that is were I went wrong is because now I am suffering from constant pain that I have no clue what causes it and now in this day and age its to expensive to go see your doctor just for a regular check up in this economy. So take this seriously and read the instructions and warnings about what you are taking, and (take notice of what are the side effects) so either take the drugs or take the natural way to getting better it is up to you. I also care about the facts about drugs and medications because this is your life I am talking about everyone is always putting their lives on the line even when it comes to taking something as small as a pill that may seem harmless :) but in the end either you get (good results or bad results) I say if you have a concern about the bad then take this advice and (start taking notice) be smart its you who are in control of your own well being be smart and take this into some kind of consideration. .................................................... The myth of smoking during pregnancy being harmful Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:51 CDT In about 1999 I was asked to analyze the data of pregnant women with respect to smoking for a major health insurance company. They were running a campaign to get pregnant women to stop smoking and they expected to find interesting data to support their case. I used to teach college courses covering the topic. The text books said that smoking causes underweight premature babies. Because of this babies of smoking mothers are more likely to have birth defects. With alcohol, two drinks a day was considered safe, but with tobacco, there was no safe threshold. I thought this was rather strange. You smoke one cigarette while pregnant and you are more likely to have birth defects? Even for a hard core health fanatic that is difficult to believe. Here is what was found in the data. Babies of smoking mothers average weight was 3232 grams (7.1 lbs.). Babies of non-smoking mothers averaged 3398 grams (7.5 lbs.). That is about a half pound difference and it is statistically significant. Seven pounds is a good healthy birth weight that does not set off any alarms. Babies are considered underweight if they are less than 2270 grams (5 lbs.). 4.5% of smoking mothers babies were underweight and 3.3% of non-smoking mothers babies were underweight. This difference is not significant. There is no indication here of a health risk from smoking based on weight. The other risk factor is length of term. Normal gestation is 253 days. 4% of smoking mothers did not go to term and 7.8% of non-smoking mothers did not go to term. Smoking mothers did better than non-smoking mothers but the difference was not significant. There was obviously no risk from reduced term for smoking mothers. Because the non-smoking mothers had heavier babies one would expect more C-Sections from the non-smoking mothers. There were about 20% more. This is significant at the .05 level but not the .01 level so you could argue the significance either way depending on your bias. The data here is limited because only 5% of pregnant women smoked but the trend for smoking mothers was toward less babies retained in the hospital, less C-Sections, insignificantly fewer pre-term deliveries and an insignificant increase in clinically underweight babies. This data can be explained by assuming that when pregnant women are stressed, they self medicate to relieve the stress. Non-smoking women tend to eat more causing the baby to be larger and more difficult to deliver. This can also cause other problems. Smoking women tend to light up when under stress. This is less harmful to the baby than over-eating. For this reason smoking mothers tended to have better outcomes for baby and mother. They also cost less for the insurance company. You might be interested in knowing that this information was not used. I was told that the medical insurance business is highly regulated by the government. The company was not allowed to tell the truth about these results even though it was better for the insurance company and for the patients. I do not think these results suggest that women should start smoking when they get pregnant. I do think it indicates that it is very poor practice to try to get smoking mothers to stop smoking when they get pregnant. About me I have a Ph.D. in experimental psychology and have worked in both research and teaching. I am a health nut and do not endorse smoking or care to be around people smoking. I was shocked by these results. My bias if any is certainly against these results. However I think it is horrible to withhold information form people and intentionally give them bad advice to advance a political agenda.
Can you smoke cigarettes while on birth control?
- Smoking cigarettes while taking birth control pills dramatically increases the risk of heart attack for women over 35. Smoking is far more dangerous to a woman's health than taking birth control pills, but the combination of oral contraceptive pill use and smoking has a greater effect on heart attack risk than when each factor is considered alone.
Can you smoke cigarettes while on focalin xr?
While they do not interact, taking Focalin (methylphenadate) and nicotine together can raise your blood pressure, which is not good for your heart.
Can you smoke cigarettes while using nicotine patches?
- These effects can range from short-term to long-term and can be mild or very serious. Since there is the possibility of an overdose, doctors suggest that you never smoke a cigarette while on the nicotine patch and refrain from smoking even several hours before or after wearing a patch.
How many cigarettes can i smoke while breastfeeding?
Studies indicate that smoking more than 10 cigarettes per day decreases milk production and alters milk composition. Furthermore, breastfed babies whose mothers smoke more than 5 cigarettes daily exhibit behaviors (e.g. colic and crying) that may promote early weaning.
Is it illegal to smoke cigarettes while pregnant?
Is it illegal to smoke while pregnant?
- Specially here that even there are city ordinances against smoking in public, there are still lots of smokers around. More if a pregnant woman will smoke in her own property or privately. It is a good thing to have law such that but hard to implement. Yes, there should be a law prohibiting smoking during pregnancy.
Is it ok to smoke cigarettes while breastfeeding?
Is it OK to smoke while breastfeeding?
- It's not recommended to smoke if you're breastfeeding; however, if you do smoke you can still breastfeed. The benefits of breastfeeding outweigh the negatives of smoking, and studies show that the child of someone who smokes will be healthier if he's breastfed. Of course, that doesn't mean there won't be other issues.
Is it okay to smoke cigarettes while sick?
- Smoking while sick is a great way to make your cold even worse. Nevertheless, some people will smoke just as heavily as they typically would when healthy. Also, when you’re under the weather, smoking may cause the body to recover more slowly and cold symptoms to worsen.
Video answer: New study explains link between drinking alcohol and smoking
Is it safe to smoke cigarettes while breastfeeding?
- Using tobacco or e-cigarettes while breastfeeding can allow harmful chemicals to pass from the mother to the infant through breast milk or secondhand smoke exposure.
Is it safe to smoke cigarettes while pregnant?
- Although the aerosol of e-cigarettes generally has fewer harmful substances than cigarette smoke, e-cigarettes and other products containing nicotine are not safe to use during pregnancy. Nicotine is a health danger for pregnant women and developing babies and can damage a developing baby’s brain and lungs.
Why do i smoke when drunk?
"In addition, alcohol acts on brain receptors to increase the craving to smoke and decrease the time between cigarettes. It works the other way as well, as smoking increases the desire to drink ... and leads to greater alcohol consumption."