How much did cigarettes cost in 2002?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much did cigarettes cost in 2002?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much did cigarettes cost in 2002?» often ask the following questions:
🚬 How much cigarettes cost 1964?
2.30, 3.00 Ontario
- How much cigarettes cost in nz?
- How much do vapor cigarettes cost?
- How much does cigarettes cost now?
🚬 How much cigarettes cost in australia?
Here are the latest cigarette prices in Australia: a packet of 20 cigarettes costs $23.86; a packet of 25 cigarettes costs $29.48; a packet of 30 cigarettes costs $38.11 It is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18.
- How much does cigarettes cost yearly?
- How much did cigarettes cost in 1957?
- How much did cigarettes cost in 1965?
🚬 How much cigarettes cost in hawaii?
- In Hawaii, cigarettes are subject to a state excise tax of $3.20 per pack of 20. Cigarettes are also subject to Hawaii sales tax of approximately $0.35 per pack, which adds up to a total tax per pack of $3.55. The average cost of a pack of cigarettes in Hawaii is $8.99, which is the 2nd highest in the United States.
- How much did cigarettes cost in 1996?
- How much did cigarettes cost in 2001?
- How much do cigarettes cost in alberta?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «How much did cigarettes cost in 2002?» so you can surely find the answer!
How much do cigarettes cost in brunei?
$6.30 to $7.40.
How much do cigarettes cost in california?
How much do cigarettes cost in cancun?
How much do cigarettes cost in Cancun? Cigarettes are cheaper in town then in duty free shop. They charge $29.00 per carton now in duty free. or about 380 pesos . you can buy single packs in the hotel zone for 38 pesos and cartons in town for under 350 pesos .
How much do cigarettes cost in ct?
It depends on the brand they can go from 9$ to 6$ and some change
How much do cigarettes cost in dubai?
It Depends on which brand of cigarettes but i mean i believe the most expensive it 10 dhs which isn't much
How much do cigarettes cost in idaho?
- Idaho is another state with cheap cigarettes — the average price for a pack is $5.61. Buy two packs every week, and you’ll spend $583 on smoking per year in Idaho. The tobacco use rate among adults in this state is 14.7%.
How much do cigarettes cost in indianapolis?
The average US retail price of cigarettes is $6.65 per pack. ... Cost of Cigarettes by State.
|Average Retail Price Per Pack (Taxes Included)||$5.75|
|Cigarette Excise Tax Per Pack||$1.00|
|State Sales Tax Per Pack||$0.38|
How much do cigarettes cost in mexico?
As of January 2020, after Mexico increased its taxes on cigarettes, the average price of a Marlboro or Camel pack in the country amounted to approximately 63 Mexican pesos. ...
|Characteristic||Cost in Mexican pesos|
How much do cigarettes cost in nashville?
- The cost of cigarettes per pack in Nashville is around $5.27 per pack of cigarettes and some other brands of cigarettes may cost as much as $6.00 to $7.00 per pack. That goes for the whole state of Tennessee as well as the cigarettes are pretty expensive statewide.
How much do cigarettes cost in pennsylvania?
The average cost of cigarettes in Pennsylvania is $5.36.
How much do cigarettes cost in usa?
The average US retail price of cigarettes is $6.65 per pack. Americans who smoke two packs a week, therefore, spend about $688 a year. D.C.
How much do cigarettes cost per carton?
As we mentioned, the average cost of a pack of cigarettes is seven dollars per pack, depending on the state tax. This cost is based on a pack of 20 cigarettes. You can also get a carton, which costs around $49 and includes 10 packs containing 20 cigarettes each.
How much do cigarettes cost uk 2017?
- In the 2017 Budget, Philip Hammond whacked on an extra 28p to a pack of 20 cigarettes putting the average price at £10.80. That meant a 20-a-day smoker keeping up their habit saw themselves an extra £178.85 out of pocket over the course of a year. Packets of ten cigarettes have been banned since May 2017. Most read in money
How much does box of cigarettes cost?
- Current calculation is based on smoking 10 cigarettes per day at an average cost of $6.36 a box according to the latest statistics from http://www.tobaccofreekids.org (November 15, 2018).
How much does cigarettes cost in ireland?
a pack of 20 is €8.50, 12.5g of tobacco for hand rolling is €4.30
How much does cigarettes cost in miami?
- Missouri has the lowest price of cigarettes by state in the US — an average of $4.91 for a pack. The low cigarette excise tax ($0.17 per pack) and state sales tax ($0.21 per pack) are responsible for the affordable cigarette prices in Missouri.
How much would cigarettes cost per year?
depends on how many you buy or where youget them
In china how much do cigarettes cost?
approximately 200 yuan or that's sorta like um... 200/7 USD which is like yeh... its uhh $28? i don't have a calculator so mhmm..
How much did cigarettes cost in the 80s?
I remember buying a carton of smokes in North Carolina in the late 70's, early 80's and it cost: $1.77! Haha! That's less than one penny per cigarette!
How much did newport cigarettes cost in 2003?
That depended on where you were at since cigarette prices vary by state and location. In 2003, a Newport pack costed only $3 in Indiana. I believe it was between 4 and 5 bucks in Chicago at that time.
How much do cigarettes cost in australia 2020?
7 8 Currently, Australia has one of the highest prices for tobacco, around $A22 per pack of cigarettes (this is equivalent to around US$17), and this is expected to rise to up to $A40 per pack by 2020.